人教版九年级英语下册《I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7》SectionB PPT(第2课时)，共36页。
Now, let’s enjoy a graduation song.
What is the most important thing you have learned in junior high school ?
Discuss the question with a partner.
Read the passage and answer the questions.
1. What kind of text is this? Is it a story, a speech or a notice?
2. Who do you think wrote it?
3. Who is it for?
Read the passage again and answer the questions.
1. What were the students like in Grade 7?
They were all so full of energy and thirsty for knowledge.
2. How have the students changed?
They become talented young adults who are full of hope for the future.
3. Who should the students thank and why?
Their parents, their teachers and their friends. Because they helped and supported them.
4. What will senior high be like?
It will be harder and that you have many difficult tasks ahead of you.
1. Thank you for coming today to attend the graduation ceremony at No. 3 Junior High School.
Thank you / Thanks for 意为“因……而感谢（你/你们）”，后面接名词、代词或动词 - ing形式。
Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party.
2. You were all so full of energy and thirsty for knowledge.
be thirsty for意为“渴望；渴求”
be thirsty for doing sth. 渴望做某事；
be thirsty for sth. 渴望得到某物。
Young man should be thirsty for knowledge.
3. some of you were a little difficult to deal with!
He has learned to deal with all kinds of difficulties.
1. The poor children are __________(渴望) knowledge.
2. He will _____________ (感激) you.
3. There will be difficulties _________ (在...前面) you.
4. At last, he _____________ (分离) his parents.
5. ______, the content of any article should be relevant to the reader.
A. First of all B. After all
C. As a result D. For example
6. — Mum, I've got the first prize in the photo competition.
A. Good luck B. Not at all
C. Good idea D. Congratulations
... ... ...
关键词：《I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7》PPT课件免费下载，.PPT格式；